Dear friends, I am stepping out and trying something new for me. I have see others who have used blogging as a way of communicating with friends, and family. So thought it could be a way to update people on what happening with me. I do have missionary friends who also use Blogging as a way of keepin in touch and communicating changes that are occuring.
Presently, I am in the USA but starting to make preparations for returning to Kenya where the Lord is leading me back to Kalacha. The Lord has answered prayers regarding the return. Kenya has experienced some heart ache and lost in recent months since end of December. Reports from the mission and are looking more hopeful and positive than it did in January and February. We are praising the Lord for His of mercy on many issues affecting the country of Kenya and its people.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment