Have a wonderful Easter weekend. I am looking forward to the celebrations of the Lord Jesus' provision for us with friends in Reading. May this Sunday be extra special for each of you as you thank HIM and praise for His provision for you!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Spring Is HERE!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend. I am looking forward to the celebrations of the Lord Jesus' provision for us with friends in Reading. May this Sunday be extra special for each of you as you thank HIM and praise for His provision for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried to email you at your uuplus address, do you have a different address? Please email me your email address so I can tell you about skype. Glad you got to see Judy.
I don't use the UUPLUS email address, but just the "aimint" one. So you can delete that one. Don't think I will use that one again.
Post a Comment