Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God is working!

I am excited as to what the Lord is starting to do regarding the vehicle project. People are starting to hear the news of the need. Others are asking how they can be a part of the project. Others are inquiring as to the reason for the vehicle and why it seems like a late time in furlough to get the news out. Yet, others have been such a source of encouragement and prayer support! I feel so blessed in recent weeks. I am thrilled with the way that the Lord is showing HIS CONTROL and SOVEREIGN will in the entire matter.

We humans love to have control of our lives and living in "limbo" is not easy. We like to know what is going to happen in the near future. We like to have a say in what will be ahead of us. Yet, I am finding, slowly, that living a Christian life is living it the way the Lord desires and wills for me.

I have hopes of returning to Kenya in the near future, but it may not happen on the date expected. The mission leadership wants at least $12,000 raised before the departure date of June 10th from the USA. But if the Lord wants me to stay longer in the States that is fine. He has already shown me some possiblities of where to stay for a few months from now, about a vehicle and other matters related to the possible delay. Perhaps there is some future need for a vehicle that we (all of us involved in this matter) are not aware of. Perhaps we may not know until we reach Heaven ! That we will leave with the Lord! I do want to stay within His will for me, nevertheless.

I have been reading verses regarding wisdom and instruction. Here are a few that have caused me to think about. Proverbs 13:13; Proverb 3:5-7; Proverb 2:6-12 Thanks for your continued prayers on this entire matter. Blessings! Again"Munguanaweza" means "God is Able"!

No comments: